Amazing eBook & AudioBook Collection on Flash Drive Thousands of Books - $25 (Toronto (E. York) Ontario)


Amazing eBook & AudioBook Collection on Flash Drive Thousands of Books

Date: 2012-12-16, 3:14PM
I have compiled one of the most amazing eBook & AudioBook collections I have ever seen. I am an avid reader, and my physical book collection was getting to the point where it was a bit overwhelming. So, I switched to collecting eBooks and AudioBook. Unfortunately, like the physical books, you can only read them so many times.

I have decided share my collection at a mere fraction (75%-99% off) of the retail cost!
For example, if the eBook (only one format) retails for $18.00 I will sell it to you for $0.75 (2-4 formats)!! These are the same exact retail copies that are sold on Barnes & Noble Nook store, Chapters Online, Borders Books Online, as well as Amazon's Kindle store and lots of other sites. I would be more than happy to provide you with a sample book in up to 3 formats to see first hand the high quality eBooks I am providing to you!

AudioBooks retail significantly higher, ($20 eBook vs. $38 AudioBook) due to all of the production that goes into creating them. Many have music, sound effects, and a different people/talents reading for each character/part in the story. If you have never experienced an AudioBook before, I would be more than happy to send you the first chapter of some of my favourites!

****Catalogue Will be Available Dec or Jan by Request (email) Only ****

**COLLECTION**
10,000+ Best Seller & Classic eBooks in multiple formats, as well as hundreds high quality, fully produced retail AudioBooks.


- eBook formats include: ePub, MOBI, OPF, LIT & PDF files.
-These can be used on ANY Mac and/or PC.
- ANY device running Android Operating System. (Phones and Tablets)
- ANY device running Apple's IOS Operating System (iPhone, iPad, and iTouch)
- ANY device running Window's Mobile OS (Phones and Tablets)
- ANY eReader device (Kindle, Nook, and/or 3rd party readers/tablets)
- PLUS+ many many more!! (i.e. Sony, Nokia 3rd party software/hardware)

-AudioBooks are all in MP3 format making it easier than ever to import into ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!

****Catalogue Will be Available Dec or Jan by Request (email) Only ****


Create the library of your dreams!!
- I will includ Sony's eReader (1 of many) software so you can begin to build and manage your collection on your PC. This is by far not the only software available, but if you are new to eBooks and AudioBooks, it's a great place to start, and easier than ever before!! You can see some screenshots of a sample (1/1000th) collection I put together in about 5 minutes. It couldn't be simpler.

- If you are an iPhone/iPad junkie, your collection can be added right through iTunes. Simply import it as you would your favourite songs. Apple's default eReader app is called iBooks, and it is available for free via the App Store. Not only does iBooks make it easy to manage your collection by seamlessly synchronizing your entire library, but it also remembers all of you bookmarks, as well as the last page you were reading. No more wasted time trying to find where you left off!

- Not a fan of Apple? Are you more of an Android person?? Fear not! The Android Market has dozens of different eReader applications available. Many of them for free!!

- For all other devices (Kindle, Nook, and other 3rd party phones, eReaders, and Tablets) all you have to do is find out which file format(s) they support, and import it straight to your device(s).

eBook Collection (Sample)
As I mentioned earlier, I have probably close to 50,000 eBooks. I have begun sorting and cataloguing them all but it will take some time. As I update the catalogue, I will also update this post and the excel

****Catalogue Will be Available Dec or Jan by Request (email) Only ****


Below is a small fraction of the collection. Instead of selling these by book, I am selling them by file size, and will provide them to you on a customized Flash Disk. Currently I am offering 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, & 4 GB Flash Disks. As I continue sorting through all of them, I will start offering more content on bigger Flash Disks. If you purchase a small Flash Disk, and decide that you would like MORE (which I think you will) I will deduct the cost of your original purchase to reflect the price of the larger Flash Drive. Just return the original, and go home with an even bigger collection.

I am more than happy to split it up between eBooks & AudioBooks based on your preference. Please find some of the available content below:

****Best Sellers (by Month)***
1. New York Times Best Sellers (Fiction & Non Fiction) July
2. New York Times Best Sellers (Fiction & Non Fiction) August
3. New York Times Best Sellers (Fiction & Non Fiction) September
4. New York Times Best Sellers (Fiction & Non Fiction) October
5. New York Times Best Sellers (Fiction & Non Fiction) November

***Popular eBooks (by Series)****
1. The Hunger Games
2. Game of Thrones
3. Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy
4. Jason Bourne Series
5. The Vampire Chronicles
6. Twilight Saga
7. 50 Shades of Grey Collection
8. Harry Potter Series
9. Alex Cross Collection
10. The Dark Tower Books
11. Lord of The Rings
12. Sookie Stackhouse Books
13. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Collection
14. A Series of Unfortunate Events
15. Star Wars Every Book Ever Written

***Popular eBooks (by Author)***
1. Tom Clancy - Entire Jack Ryan, Net Force, and OP Center series.
2. James Patterson -- Every book he has ever wrote (ie Alex Cross series)
3. J.K. Rowling -- Entire Harry Potter series
4. Suzanne Collins -- Entire Hunger Games Trilogy
5. George RR Martin -- Every book he has ever written (Game of Thrones Trilogy)
6. EL James -- Entire 50 Shades of Grey series
7. Steve Jobs -- Open Mirrors
8. Agatha Christie -- Everything she has ever wrote
9. C.S. Lewis -- Chronicles of Narnia collection and Space Trilogy
10. Thomas Harris Hannibal Lector Series (ie Silence of The Lambs)
11. Douglas Adams -- Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy
12. Ian Fleming -- Entire James Bond collection
13. Lemony Snicket -- Series of Unfortunate Events books 1-9
14. Dan Brown -- Everything he has ever wrote (ei, The Da Vinci Code)
15. Robert Ludlum -- The Jason Bourne Series + many more


****Various Audio Books****
1. Top 100 Sci-Fi Books of All Times - Everything from ``20,000 Leagues Under The Sea`` by Jules Verne (1870) to ``The Road`` by Cormac McCarthy (2006)
2. World War Z -- Max Brooks
3. I am Legend -- Richard Matheson
4. The Dark Tower (Books 1-7) -- Stephen King
5. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
6. Dune -- Frank Herbert

****Catalogue Will be Available Dec or Jan by Request (email) Only ****


  • Location: Toronto (E. York) Ontario
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/bks/3482661606.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to: http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/U2FsdGVkX18yMjExNDIyMaaxvi9AFEoc978L757ExtBGxPSxuGghyWsLf4hR-tBoITWydacUo1cyR0bL_-FSFg